“Children are superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.”
- Receive a holistic education based on Montessori principles, within the framework Te Whāriki, the early childhood curriculum.
- Experience the excitement of discovery and learning at their own pace so that they develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Have “aware” adult assistance when needed, so that skills can be practised and perfected i.e. helping children to help themselves.
- Be respected as an individual, helping them to value this concept towards others.
We are open Monday – Friday from 8.30am – 3pm
Closedown periods to date are:
- The last day of term for 2018 Thursday 20th December.
- Montessori opens 2019 on Monday January 21st.
- Closed Monday 9th July to Friday July 13th inclusive.
- Montessori closes for 2018 Thursday 20th December.
Get in Touch
Please contact us if you have any queries or to arrange a visit – we’d love to show you around:
P: (03) 443 8389